An older man and a younger girl are having sex in the woods.
As they are finishing up, the girl remarks,"Sure is scary out here, like some psycho killer movie."
The Man replies, "You think it's scary...I have to walk back alone."
An older man and a younger girl are having sex in the woods.
As they are finishing up, the girl remarks,"Sure is scary out here, like some psycho killer movie."
The Man replies, "You think it's scary...I have to walk back alone."
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
nice
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
hehehe
GO VOLS
Best one on here in a while.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Either this joke is not funny or I just don't get it??????
Macho Man
[img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]
2007 ACC Champions!
Think Mcfly think.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buck73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Either this joke is not funny or I just don't get it?????? </div></div>
Glad I'm not the only one. I've read it several times and still don't get it.
Bookmarks